High quality, gold plated, side-entry, open screw lock, pin connectors.
If you have spring clip terminals on your amp, receiver or speakers, the
cleanest way to terminate your speaker wires are with pin connectors.
These sturdy plugs look nice and provide a solid contact.
EACH ORDER IS ONE PAIR (2 PLUGS)
- Grooved pins to prevent slip.
- Can accept 18 to 12 AWG speaker wires.
- Color coded black/red rings for maintaining proper polarity.
- Secure, positive contact with binding posts.
- Corrosion resistant, 24K gold plated finish.
- All metal body construction.
Suggestion for installation: The entire connector is metal
and gold plated. If two connectors come into contact with each other,
your lines will short and cause your amp to shut down. After installing
the connectors to your wires, use plastic shrink tubes over the
connectors to prevent cross termination.