Whether you’re a home theater novice or a professional calibrator,
you’ll find all the tests you need to set up and adjust your HDTV in the
Spears and Munsil HD Benchmark.
The previous edition of the HD Benchmark was recommended by the New
York Times, Widescreen Review, Home Theater Magazine and dozens of other
print and online publications. This new edition keeps all the features
of the previous disc and adds dozens of new features, including:
• 3D stereoscopic calibration and evaluation patterns
• Audio tests for speaker setup, calibration, and A/V sync
• Motion patterns to evaluate 120Hz and 240Hz interpolation modes
• More help for the home theater beginner
• More patterns for the advanced user or professional calibrator
The Spears and Munsil HD Benchmark is the most accurate and
comprehensive HD test disc available anywhere. Every pattern was created
using our exclusive ultra-high-precision software tools and represents
the state of the art in video reproduction.
Note that all 3D patterns require a 3D
Blu-ray Disc player and 3D television. The 2D material will play in any
Blu-ray Disc player.